At this point I'm not really sure whether I should be "excited" for another Howie Day record or if I should just run and hide from it right now. Before I get much further I should point out some facts here:
- About 5 years ago Howie Day would have been one of my top 5 favorite artists if you asked me, no hesitation.
- I still count Australia, Howie's first release, as one of my favorite albums.
- Howie put on one of the best shows I've ever seen in only 15 minutes time. Yes, he is was that good.
- Collide is released and gets featured in a number of TV shows making Howie Day a one-hit wonder. Teenage girls swoon.
- Howie starts touring with a band rather than solo. Teenage girls swoon.
- Two female fans accuse Howie Day of sexually assaulting them in his trailer where he breaks their cell phone when they refuse his advances.
- Howie gets drunk on an airplane and harrases a flight attendant and others on the plane.
- Howie is sentenced to rehab, where he meets Britney Spears and starts a relationship.