Thursday, February 14, 2008

Goin' to see The Redwalls

The Redwalls are coming to town on Sunday and I must say, I'm nearly shitting myself in anticipation.  I haven't been to many live shows in the past year or so, hopefully this will get me back into the routine.


I picked up their new(est) album today.  If you haven't heard it yet I highly recommend checking it out.  A little more lo-fi then their last record.  Here's some tracks:

[mp3] Hangman

Hangman is nice and raw, definite Stones feel to it.  Modern Diet has a sweet, sweet chorus to sing along to.  Even as I type I still find it stuck in my head...

I probably won't post again until after the show,  but expect some pics at the least.

Buy some tunes from The Redwalls:  Amazon | iTunes
Visit them on the web:  Official | Myspace

0 comments: